Tuesday 16 April 2013

Save the Date

If you are planning your own quilt show it is important to remember that the role of a publicity chair needs to be filled at least one year in advance of your show dates. Their is always much to do and today I will be meeting with the printer to discuss our "Save the Date" bookmarks.  Timing is always a tricky thing in the advertising game, but with the number of regional shows that take place throughout the spring and summer months, it is important to get the word out as soon as possible.  If you are like me, I never leave a quilt show, shop, or fall fair without a handful of flyers and book marks.  They immediately get recorded on my kitchen calendar when I get home and my life becomes planned around them.

 Save the Date:  
April, 24-26th, 2014. 

Look for our brightly coloured bookmarks at your upcoming shows.  They should be available by the middle of May, 2013.

Until then, enjoy the shows and some more images from our last Piecemakers 2012 show.







No comments:

Post a Comment